JARS, JARS, JARS
The deli has an array of jars.
Tracklements chutneys and their famous onion marmalade are top selling items.
- Local jam maker, Rachel Lambert, who makes the best lemon curd we have tried so far.
- French pates and Foie Grois.
- Cooking sauces including peppercorn sauce and Diane.
- Pickled walnuts and shallots.
- Maple syrup and a good selection of salad dressings.
- Confit of duck.
- Mary Berry’s and Essential Dressings are other key brands.
The deli has an unusual range of “on tap” oils and infused balsamic vinegars.
Strawberry, fig and raspberry infused balsamic vinegars are dispensed alongside rosemary, basil or garlic olive oils. You can bring your own container to be topped up or have the delis own bottle. The choice is yours.
Spanish biscuits and Tortas sit alongside Italian favourites like Grisbi, Bastoncini and mini voglie.
La bomba paella rice and Capri risotto rice.
If we do not stock a particular product we will endeavour to find it for you.
The Deli @ Bewdley, 71, Load Street, Bewdley, North Worcestershire, DY12 2AW